I saw Hamad@TheBookPrescription do this tag last month, and I’ve been waiting till I had a bit of free time, because it looked like such a fun one.
1. Black Coffee | Name A Series That’s Tough To Get Into But Has Hardcore Fans
I dragged myself through TMI, but my efforts (and your too) will pay off… eventually
2. Peppermint Mocha | Name A Book That Gets More Popular During the Winter or A Festive Time of Year
It might just be me, but I usually read this trilogy around Christmas
3. Hot Chocolate | What Is Your Favorite Children’s Book
4. Double Shot of Espresso | Name A Book That Kept You On the Edge Of Your Seat From Start to Finish
If political intrigue is edge-of-seat stuff, then this is a winner
5. Starbucks | Name A Book You See Everywhere
Tell me about this book until I am sick of it.
6. The Hipster Coffee Shop | Give A Book By An Indie Author A Shout Out
Pass. I can’t remember the last time I read something from an indie author. Send me your recs!
7. Oops! I Accidentally Ordered Decaf | Name A Book You Were Expecting More Of
Joker x Harley are my guilty pleasure, and this was no where near as guilty, or pleasurable as I wanted it to be
8. The Perfect Blend | Name A Book Or Series That Was Both Bitter And Sweet, But Ultimately Satisfying
Oh the torture. The tragedy. The iambic pentameter!
9. Green Tea | Name A Book Or Series That Is Quietly Beautiful
Is it better to speak or die… or you could just read this stunningly beautiful prose?
10. Chai Tea | Name a Book Or Place Series That Makes You Dream Of Far Off Places
Trying to reach me? You’ll find me in Red London.
11. Earl Grey | Name Your Favourite Classic
You. As you may be able to tell, I’ve pulled this together a little last minute, so if you’re looking for a fun tag, then you’re welcome!
Thanks for reading,